Monday, November 15, 2010
Continually inspired by the DIY dynamo Morgan at The Brick House, I made a terrarium.
Finally, after switching out my media credenza weeks ago, I decided it was time to reconnect the a/v components. The new cabinet was missing its shelf and had no output holes when I brought it home. I had the missing elements to bring it up to par, but the project kept getting pushed back. This happens frequently when I know there's going to be a lot of dusty work involved. I finally got motivated to do something about it after an uncomfortable Saturday night movie. I still have some loose ends to take care of, such as mounting the power strip on the back of the cabinet, but it's getting there.
Next, I need to face the mounds of leaves in my back yard...
Posted by Noel at 3:28 PM
- ▼ November (12)