Monday, March 8, 2010


I broke out the Barkeeper's Friend of which I learned about on the amazing blog, Little Green Notebook. The hardware polishes up nicely. I may leave it alone. Not painting it will certainly cut down on project time.

I think I made a mistake in priming the chest first. The primer is causing my foam brush to really drag. I'm going to get some super fine sand paper and sand between coats. I haven't primed the drawers, and I may not. I'll see how subsequent coats of paint go on the chest. I'll ditch the brush for a roller as well.

In the meantime, my house looks like a cyclone struck...

No comments:

Post a Comment